Your cart is empty
Discover a unique lot having had a refining of more than 24 months in trunk. The pods offer an intense bouquet mixing notes of red fruits (strawberries, raspberries) with a heart note of caramel, rose and vanilla powder. The vanilla beans are semi-dry, picked when over-ripe, the beans are split leaving room for a remarkable aromatic intensity. This is my favorite Vanilla, the one that takes me back to the most beautiful plantations of Madagascar.Main Notes: Intense bouquet of red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, currants)Heart Notes: Caramelized intensity, Rose, Vanilla powder
Gift on each order
Carefully packed parcel
Free delivery from 69 €
The weight of a pod does not determine its quality. As a professional, you weigh the water content.
At our level, in the import of vanilla, after years in the industry, here are the most important points:
- Vanillin content (main molecule for the vanilla notes only)
- Associated aromatic amplitude On this batch: Intense bouquet of red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, red currants) Heart notes: Caramelized intensity, Rose, Powdery vanilla.
- Harvest period
- Refining of the batch, respect of the specifications of each importer (here, long traditional refining as in the past).
- Nutrients of the soil from which the pods come from, native soil, type of cultivation (shade, agro-forestry, intensive...)
- Final result in the creations of our customers chefs and individuals.
Finally, the vanilla that the industry buys to create vanilla extracts is only split or unsplit red vanilla. Like us, they focus on the quality of the batch and not on the visual. Today, 90% of the imports in the food industry remain red vanilla for the quality of its aromatic content (although dry but much more intense).