Your cart is empty
Verbena Berries are a delicious blend of lemony (lemon caviar, kumquat) and spicy flavors. They are sweet and gourmet, with a slight bitterness at the end. They are perfect for making refreshing drinks and sweet and sour dishes.
Add to cart
Secure payment - 3D Secure
Best Quality/Price Report
From planting to your kitchen
Your order will be prepared quickly
Shipping from only €4.99
Free DHL Delivery in Europe over 199€
Verbena Berry is a variety of aromatic plant that grows naturally in parts of Europe and Asia. It is also known as verbena pepper, magao pepper or mang tang.
Verbena berries are harvested in late summer or early fall, when the berries are ripe and ready to be picked. They are hand-picked and then carefully dried to preserve their flavor and aroma.
Verbena berries have a lemony, spicy flavor with hints of peppermint. They are also slightly sweet and very aromatic.
Verbena Berries can be used in a variety of recipes including infusions, liqueurs, marinades, sauces and desserts. They can also be added to salads or main dishes to add a little zing and flavor.
Ingredients: 2 cups of water 2 tablespoons of verbena berries Honey (optional)
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add the verbena berries and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let steep for another 10 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture through a sieve or coffee filter.
5. Add a little honey if desired and serve hot.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons verbena berries 1/4 cup olive oil 2 cloves garlic, chopped 1 onion, chopped 1/4 cup lemon juice Salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
2. Use the marinade to brush the dish of your choice.
3. Let marinate for at least one hour before cooking.
Ingredients: 1/2 cup verbena berries 1/2 cup sugar 3 eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/4 cup cream 1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the sugar and verbena berries.
3. Add the eggs and whisk until the mixture is frothy.
4. Add the milk, cream and lemon juice and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into a flan dish and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool and serve.
Verbena berries should be kept in a cool, dry place. They can be stored in an airtight container or in a paper bag, away from direct sunlight. They can also be frozen if necessary.
Based on 2 customer reviews
published the 31/08/2023
following an order made on 12/08/2023
Hâte de tenter une macération dans du rhum
published the 24/08/2023
following an order made on 01/08/2023